Casa de Cass: It's done!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I am in!!! I'm completely exhausted... but I don't care. :c)

The move went as smoothly as one could hope. T and J very kindly came by to help. We also found my new favorite restaurant, which is literally across the street. (I think I'm getting breakfast there tomorrow, in fact.) The staff there all said I would love the neighborhood; I think they're right. :c)

There's also a great muffin shop  a few blocks away, and what looks like a great bakery around the corner.

Just going to finish this, take a shower, eat my dinner, and then, at long last, sleep in my own bed.

I think I'm going to like my new digs. :c)

***

While unpacking I listened to one of my favorite Neil Young albums, 1978's Comes A Time. Although Nicolette Larson had a major hit with it, the gorgeous "Lotta Love" was written by Neil:



Here's the title track:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada