She's So Cold

Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Actually, it's more like she has a cold - because I have my annual holiday flu, alas. :-/

It began Saturday afternoon with a sore throat - as it did at the same time with my Canadian partner-in-crime, Miss April. We now not only finish each other's sentences, laugh at the same off-color jokes while watching Archer, and simultaneously text each other the same awful puns; apparently now we get sick in sync as well. (Thanks a lot, bitch!)

Anyway, it's now at the "even-my-eyebrows-hurt" stage, which hopefully means the worst is nearly over with. On top of that, my voice is utterly shot, as is April's. We were talking last night and finally had to end it early; we couldn't stop laughing about how awful our voices sounded. lol This is pretty close, for those who are curious:


(I love his version, for the record; so much emotion!!!)

I have another post in the works, which I hope to finish in the next few days, health permitting. And April and I are collaborating on our second joint post as well, so prepare yourself for that particular brand of lunacy readers have come to know so well. :D Stay tuned.

In the meantime, a classic from the Stones, circa 1980's Emotional Rescue album:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada