Kitties to the Rescue!

Friday, February 17, 2012


OK, so the last few posts were, uh, a bit on the glum side. /g I promised I'd address that in my next post. So without further ado, something guaranteed to make even cranky, b***** me smile: Maru the wonder cat!

If you aren't familiar with Maru, he and the human he graces with his presence live in Japan. Maru has his own YouTube channel - and it's AWESOME. And educational. Don't believe me? Watch and learn, watch and learn.


First, Maru shows how a simple household object can be used to maintain cardiovascular health:



Maru also knows a healthy mind is as important as a healthy body. Here he ponders string theory's notion that there are two additional space dimensions in which other Marus may also exist:



Of course, to maintain such a rigorous mind/body balance, it's essential to get your rest. Here, Maru provides an example of proper pre-naptime grooming techniques:




(I hope you took notes.)

Last but not least, Maru demonstrates proper sleeping posture:



So, if you're ever feeling down and need a pick-me-up, or if you just read one of my posts (actually, I guess that's the same thing, isn't it?), check him out!

OK, OK, here's one more. Because you can never have too much Maru!



 Seriously. I could watch him all day. :c)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada