This Must Be The Place: The Verdict

Monday, October 15, 2012

As promised, here is the follow-up on my prospective new bachelorette pad.

Drumroll, please:


I got it!!!!

Yea!!!!

I say again: Yea!!!! :c)

I move in at the beginning of November. That wind whistling through the trees is my sigh of relief. :c)

At long last, I can finally work on my wardrobe, and makeup, and practice my voice, and on and on. But most importantly, I can finally, finally be myself. You can't put a price on that.

Hopefully this is the end of seven trying months, and the beginning of something much better. My fingers are crossed!

***

A great, and quite appropriate, song from the very first album I ever bought, Steely Dan's Aja:


I *still* love this album...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada