Made It!/Christmas Quiz

Friday, December 21, 2012

I am on vacation.

:c)

I completed my tasks for the week (other than some minor cleanup work on a file I need to finish sometime over the weekend) and left for home just shy of 4:30.

It was such a weight off my shoulders that I didn't even mind that it took me an hour, rather than the customary 20 minutes.

Thank you again to everyone who commented and called and texted and listened this week. I would not have made it without all of you. I feel quite fortunate.

***

Although it's technically vacation time, I'm afraid there's one last quiz we all have to take.

Ready?

Is the best kind of Christmas:

a) A Maudlin Christmas (Sammy Maudlin, that is)?


b) A Bob & Doug Christmas?


c) Or a Liberace Christmas?


Oh, heck, I can't pick; they all crack me up! :c)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada