Musings: Crazy Days & A Lesson Learned (Prelude)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello all. Just a mid-week post to apologize for not responding to some of the comments and email I've received the past few days. OK, the past week. Few weeks. Oops. It's worse than I thought.

I have been insanely busy for over a month now, with another month to go before it slows down. I had an epiphany over the weekend about why I am in this situation - again. This is not the first time I have been to this rodeo, shall we say.

I have heard it said that life keeps presenting you with the same situation over and over until you choose to pay attention *and* learn from it. Well, I was, and I have.

The bad news? I have another month to go before I can start to do anything about it. The good news? I know what I want to do. And I will do all of them. Bet on it. :c)

Apologies for seeming a bit cryptic; more will come in the fullness of time, as my friend B always says!  For now I am worn out but OK. I will be fine. I know who I am now. And who I want to be. And I will get there.

***

A quick photo to show you what I am up against now that the humidity is returning with the warmer weather.

This is me after my gym session on Monday:


Halle's reaction was priceless: "Oh dear... your hair really does go a bit squirrelly in the summer, doesn't it?"? lol Just so. :D

***

And I can think of no better soundtrack that this classic from The Lovin' Spoonful:



 It is SO evocative of how summer feels... you can practically see the steam rising from the street and the sweat beading on a glass of lemonade, no matter what time of year you listen to it...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada