A Brief Post About My Nephew C

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hi everyone. Just a very brief post to apologize for my recent absence. I'm doing well, and gradually getting my strength back, although I still tire quite easily. I'll write more about that, as well as the long-promised post about my time in Montreal at Dr. Brassard's clinic, very soon.

The reason I haven't posted is because my nephew C (from the Conversations with C series on my blog) has been quite ill the past ten days. I don't want to go into details, out of respect for his privacy, but he was very, very sick. He is improving, thankfully, although he still has a ways to go.

He's been a trouper, as always, but he could really use all of the positive energy you can send his way. He is a remarkable young man, as anyone who's read my posts about him can tell. So, if you could, please keep him in your thoughts; I would be grateful. Thank you, everyone, and have a good week. Hopefully I'll have positive news to post about C very soon. :c)


2 comments:

Stace on October 23, 2017 at 1:39 AM said...

I"m sorry to hear that! Beterschap en sterkte!

I hope that you are both looking after yourselves!

Stace x

Cassidy on October 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM said...

Thank you, Stace. Your kind thoughts are very much appreciated :c) I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as to C's progress, promise.

As for me, I'm doing well, other than some occasional trouble sleeping. Nothing major.

BTW, I see that our friends in Muse are in the studio these days. Hopefully we'll get a new album in 2018. :c) Meanwhile, have a good week, Miss S!

Hugs,
Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada