Every Day Is Like Sunday

Monday, July 4, 2011

How I spent my Sunday:

  • Went to a terrific music festival & saw lots of great acts, both familar (Mark Erelli, John Gorka, Eliza Gilkyson) and new (Liz Longley). Good food, good music, no rain.
  • Found out that six players from my two favorite teams (four Red Sox and two Mariners) were named to the American League All-Star team. Even better, both ended the first half of the season on a winning note. Very cool!
  • Also, I came out to three of my closest friends today. 
Other than that, though, a pretty uneventful day.

Hmm.

May need to think about revising that list's order of importance...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada