I'm So Tired...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Not TG-related, and not about being down/depressed;  I'm just, well... tired. :c) It's also an excuse to post some Neil Young and some Beatles, which is always a good thing.

I'm definitely looking forward to some down time soon. It's been a busy few months, it's really hot and humid, and I haven't taken any time off since March 2010. Oh, and I also decided to transition. Other than that, your standard summer. :c)

Luckily I have a month of vacation time to use, so I have options. I just have to figure out when to take it & where (if anywhere) to go. I'm taking a few days off the week after next, as some friends are in town for a big music weekend. Then I can figure out when/where I want to go. It's a nice problem, in other words.

Happy Monday, and stay cool!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada