You've Got A Friend

Thursday, May 2, 2013

This is a post for two special people, both of whom are enduring a very difficult day today.

I can think of no better way to tell them I'm thinking of them than this:



It's difficult for me to believe, but I am nearing 200 posts.

I never imagined I would reach anything close to that number.

In fact, I wouldn't be approaching it without friends like those to whom this post is dedicated.

I can think of no better subject for this post than them, and the other dear friends in my life, both online and in my day-to-day life.

I am here because of you.

All of you.

I've got a friend.

A lot of them.

And all of you have a friend here as well.

Peace.

2 comments:

Becca on May 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM said...

Those friends are worth their weight in gold !

Becca
X

Cassidy on May 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM said...

Yes, they are. :c)

== Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada