HRT: Year 3 (a/k/a Mammaries Can't Wait)

Sunday, November 23, 2014


Yup, another year gone by! Hard to believe - that I keep thinking up stupid boob-related puns, that is. :)

Kidding aside, this video is about the changes I've seen the past three years - in particular  the last three-four weeks. It's pretty remarkable. Hope you agree. :)


***
The Talking Heads song I've forever besmirched with my dumb pun, originally recorded for their classic 1979 album Fear of Music. This version is from the equally good live album, The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads, released in 1982:


Talking Heads are one of those groups I really wish I could have seen live. Alas, I was too young at the time. Their music is as relevant today as it was back in the 70s and early- to mid-80s. Not many artists you can say that about...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada