Now Be Thankful

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


This is just a quick post to wish one and all a wonderful holiday tomorrow.

I'll be saying my thanks tomorrow for the wonderful new friends I've made this year through this blog, and for the old friends who have been so supportive. I wouldn't be here without all of you, so thank you so, so much.

Bring on the turkey, and especially the mashed potatoes (can't help it, I'm Irish)! Yum…


***

Here's a beautiful song from Fairport Convention that couldn't be more appropriate. Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comments:

Cynthia Jane on November 24, 2011 at 10:47 AM said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kelly. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and gravy, YUM!!!

Hugs and Prayers,

Cynthia

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada