Feelin' Alright

Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do.

Or, in this case, what a good 18 hours or so will do. :c)

Still very sore, of course, and wishing I was making new friends at First Event... but all in all, I'm doing as well as I could expect.

I'd also like to note that these painkillers really do their job:


As she usually does, April knew just what to say when I sent this to her earlier:

"More foundation, Cass."

Sisters... what would we do without them?

***

A trip back to the Sixties, from Traffic's self-titled 1968 album:


4 comments:

A on January 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM said...


If you can dodge traffic you can dodge a ball (too soon?)

http://youtu.be/h-OvGYHHbSU

Cassidy on January 26, 2013 at 10:18 PM said...

I'm from Boston; we call that Tuesday.

jeanie on January 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM said...

Who let the air out of the doggie?

Cassidy on January 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM said...

I *know*!!! lol

If you want to *really* laugh, try looking at the photo sideways. His expression is priceless!

Wish I could be that relaxed (without pharmaceutical assistance) on a day-to-day basis...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada