No, In Fact Those Are *Not* Doorknobs

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I have yet another crazy deadline at work this week (sigh), so I simply don't have time to finish the long post I'm working on about the two weekends preceding my little encounter with a few of the local troglodytes. It's a happy post, I promise! I'm sorry I can't get it done sooner.

In the meantime, here is an image I found online. Words fail:


The image struck me as funny, of course - and then funnier still when I realized there was no line through it!

So, somewhere there exists an establishment where they not only *encourage* groping... but provide visual aids. You know, in case someone needs assistance.

I was going to say I would avoid this particular watering hole, until I looked down at my "baby boobies." Then I breathed a sigh of relief. For once. ;c)

Feel free to offer your own interpretation. Be creative!

4 comments:

Leslie Ann on February 7, 2013 at 4:51 AM said...

So that's how you do it....

Cassidy on February 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM said...

There you go, Leslie! Breast augmentation in one easy step! lol

Calie on February 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM said...

Well.....better not do that to mine.....I scratch!

Cassidy on February 12, 2013 at 4:34 PM said...

@ Calie: Hey, now I can too, since I actually have fingernails for the first time in my life! At least when they aren't cracking. :c( Hormones *do* have their downside.

Hugs,
Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada