Happy

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Working on a lengthy post about the Big Day, but for now just want to post about my general mood the past two days:

Happy.

:D




I was happy as soon as I finally got out of boy mode for the final time.

I was happy while I was getting my hair done.

I was happy when I saw what a wonderful job my stylist did.

I was happy when I went to bed.

And amazingly, I was happy when I woke up.

Here is photographic evidence, taken around 7:00 AM or so Friday morning:


I know I look less than stellar: my eyes are puffy, my hair is a mess, and I am barely ambulatory… but I am smiling. :c)

If ever there was proof of how happy I am, you are looking at it!

More to follow soon!

***

I knew instantly what I wanted to call this post - and what song would go with it. 

While I adore the Beatles, I also love the Stones as well. I have a special fondness for Keith's songs; his voice is endearingly ragged, but it is the vulnerability  that most appeals to me.



And one more, from 1978's Some Girls


I love the defiance and determination of this one. :D And good grief, is Charlie Watts an incredible drummer!!! :-p

2 comments:

A on December 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM said...

GREAT hair.....bitch

Cassidy on December 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM said...

Thank you, hon. :D

As we discussed, I now have a curling iron and soft rollers we can use to transform you into a wavy-haired temptress in no time at all!

== Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada