Looking Back :c)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

For some reason, a few people wrote to me asking about the shot of the back of my head I mentioned my friend M took in my post about my first electrolysis session for my eyebrows.

I admit I am a bit puzzled as to why they want to see it... but we here at Casa du Cass are a full-service operation.

Hmm... that sounds vaguely illicit, for some reason... but we shall forge onward anyway!




Anyway, I looked for that shot, but alas, I suspect it is on a memory stick somewhere in one of my storage boxes.

But we are a determined bunch here. So instead of sharing a five or six year old photo of the back of my head, here are a few brand-new ones!

As you can see, I am not the steadiest shot with a camera. (Stace, you aren't the only one with shaky hands! And I have a long record of stabbing my eyes multiple times attempting to put on eyeliner to prove it!)


I got a bit better as I progressed though. Even though that stray curl insisted on appearing in nearly every shot.


You can sort of see that my neck and back are absolutely covered with freckles! You can barely see my shoulders through them all, in fact. :c)

Finally, I included this one because a) it was a totally random, unplanned shot, and b) it's kinda abstract and cool! To me, anyway.


Enjoy! (I guess!)

lol

***

This does give me an excuse to post my favorite song from my favorite album from one of my all-time favorite bands: "Goin' Back," from The Notorious Byrd Brothers, released by The Byrds in 1967:


Who wrote that, you ask? Why, Carole King, of course! :c)

Here is a wonderful version from Bruce Springsteen, circa 1975.


Bruce is clearly a Byrds fan too...

4 comments:

A on April 24, 2013 at 1:39 AM said...

You have such great hair....bitch

Love

April

Becca on April 24, 2013 at 2:25 AM said...

.....and so much of it ...... Soooooooooo lucky

Stace on April 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM said...

I agree with the other two - you are so lucky with your hair!

Stace

Yes, shaky hands and cameras do not make good bed fellows! :(

Cassidy on April 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM said...

Wow! All this for slapping together a few shaky shots of my crazy eyebrows and hair! To heck with the touchy-feely stuff; from now on it's all blurry pictures of random fingers, toes, and the like!

Just kidding. Thank you all for the kind words. Even you, sis; I choose to focus on the "Love, April" part, as opposed to the "bitch" part. I am a forgiving lass, I guess. :c)

Thank you all again!

Hugs,
Cass

P.S. Stace, I guess I'll be asking Santa for a tripod this year!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada