My Ever-Changing Moods

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A friend just forwarded me a link to a performance Paul Weller gave recently in Rolling Stone's office (here, if you are a Weller fan like yours truly). And that got me thinking about this song Paul did back in the day with the Style Council, the title of which sums things up for me perfectly right now. :c) It's a great song, to boot!


One of the causes of these up-and-down moods is my job situation - my career situation, really - around which I actually had a bit of an epiphany today. (This is a good thing, by the way.) I hope to write about this in the next day or two, as it ties into the post I was planning to write originally about my last session with M, my therapist.

Till then, though, have a lovely Thursday! Here's a terrific live version of the same song to take us out...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada