Wow! (And Cow(s))!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I have been under the weather again today. My flu, and chest-rattling cough, have, alas, made a comeback. :c(

But at the moment I hardly notice this. Why, you ask?

I just found out that Calie has featured this blog on T-Central!

I am so, so flattered by both the honor and by her kind words. Thank you, Calie! I hope anyone who samples this blog finds it useful in some small way. Welcome!

I think the only thing that would make me feel even better was if I had found this under the Christmas tree:


Of course, if I got *this* gizmo as well then I would have something to munch on while I down a glass of... well, whatever it is that Milky produces. :c)


Quick aside #1: Jim Henson, in his pre-Sesame Street days, produced this commercial.

Quick aside #2: H/T to April for sharing these clips with me.

Thank you again, Calie, and welcome one and all!

***

Here's a greeting in song from the first band I ever saw in concert: Cheap Trick. Happily, they are still going strong, and still putting out wonderful new music, after all these years. :c) Long live power-pop!


2 comments:

A on January 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM said...

I still say Milkey has to be the worst toy ever, well except for Ren & Stimpy's Log TM. Its better than bad its good!

Cassidy on January 3, 2013 at 3:05 PM said...

Personally, I have to go with Krusty's semi-flame-retardant pajamas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fPMmn3uH4&feature=youtu.be&t=10m26s

== Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada