The Evolution of Cass: Christmas Edition

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I was perusing my photo library today, and thought it might be interesting to post a timeline of myself over the past five Christmas Eves. I know I've changed, although others clearly see just how much far more than I do - or can. In any case, here we go...

2010 (note the goatee):


2011 (1 month on hormones):


2012 (13 months on hormones; I was sick as a dog when this was taken):


2013 (25 months on hormones, 10 days after going full-time):


 2014 (three years on hormones, just over one year full-time; this was taken a few weeks ago):


I included this one with my hair down for comparison, even though I usually pull it back into a ponytail.


It's been growing like weeds the past year - although being wavy/curly, it had to grow out before it started to grow down. It's also become much thicker (and it was fairly thick to begin with), which is quite unusual, I think.

I plan to let it grow as long as I can; fortunately, my stylist tells me it will keep growing, and that it should look OK as it does. I can't wait until I can put it up in a bun. Perhaps by next Christmas Eve? I guess we'll see.

In any event, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Thank you all for your friendship...

***

One of the great Christmas songs, "Christmas In New York," courtesy of The Pogues and the late Kirsty MacColl. This is a terrific live version from 1988:


9 comments:

Rhiannon on December 25, 2014 at 1:18 AM said...

Merry Christmas lovely woman! You are looking more and more fabulous and more and more comfortable with yourself. Hope you have a great day :o) x

Jenna on December 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM said...

Merry Christmas xx
You have changed so much in the last few years. You do look fab and a really happy and comfortable in your pictures now.
Having longer hair is great because you can do so much with it. I've been thinking of putting mine in a bun for a few weeks, I use one of those bun forms to wrap the hair around and help give it a bit more strength. I've not worn it for a while so will have to dig it out again.

Hope to chat to you in the New Year xx

heather on December 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM said...

Merry Christmas have a great holiday season and the best New Year. peace and love

Abigale's Airings on December 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM said...

Let the hair grow Cass, I am always interested in getting to know a long haired red head!
==

Ashley W. on December 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM said...

I'm too late to wish you a merry Christmas but I hope you have a very happy new year Cass! :)

Cassidy on December 30, 2014 at 6:37 PM said...

Thank you, everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. Happy 2015. :c)

Hugs,
Cass

Diana Nicole B on January 23, 2015 at 4:42 AM said...

hope you had a merry christmas and a happy new year my friend. you look sooooo much happier as cass and soooo much better as cass.
you are lucky to be able to have the hair to gro
and it is true you can do so much more as the hair grows longer it actually frames your face better. w. i wish you well on your journey!

bashashhazbaz on February 3, 2015 at 5:27 PM said...

wow! you are so gorgeous, cassidy!

Cassidy on February 4, 2015 at 12:10 AM said...

Thank you so much! :#)

== Cass

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada