Least Complicated (?)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

So, I went to see the Indigo Girls tonight. While waiting for the show to start, I struck up a conversation with Sarah and Megan, the (very sweet) couple sitting next to me with their daughter Emily. (And happy birthday to Emily, incidentally, who celebrated her big day by attending her very first concert. :c))

Anyway, they were a little surprised to see a single boy at the show, let alone one who'd seen the Indigo Girls over a dozen times. We chatted a bit about music, and they were even more surprised at how many of the same musicians we liked (Brandi Carlile, Ani DiFranco, and Tegan & Sara, to name a few). Once she realized I genuinely did like all of those artists, Sarah finally asked (jokingly), "Wait, you're sure you're a guy?"

And I replied (after a second): "Let me get back to you."

:c)



And one more, just because it was such a fun night...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada